I wanted to change up my usual lean burgers last night and decided to try making healthy teriyaki chicken burgers. They came out so moist and full of flavor. The best part… it only took 15 minutes to prepare from start to finish! This is a great option for a busy week night meal because it has minimal ingredients and leaves little mess to clean up.
If you’re looking to change up dinner tonight while keeping things simple and healthy, give this recipe a try!
Healthy Teriyaki Chicken Burgers
- 1 lb lean ground chicken
- 1/4 cup Mrs. Dash Sweet Teriyaki Marinade
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup quick cooking oats
- Spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray and heat on medium.
- Combine ground chicken, Mrs. Dash, salt, pepper, and oats. Mix well and form into 4-5 patties.
- Add patties to heated skillet and cook for 5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
- Serve on whole wheat buns and enjoy 🙂