I wanted to change up my protein pancakes this morning and was craving something sweet so I decided to whip up some Chocolate Chip Protein Pancakes. These protein pancakes were full of flavor and tamed my sweet tooth all while providing a nutritious breakfast to start my day off right. Try these protein packed pancakes for your next breakfast!
Chocolate Chip Protein Pancakes
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 large banana
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Enjoy Life Mini Chips
- Add all ingredients, expect for chocolate chips, to a magic bullet or blender and blend until batter is smooth. Add 1 tbsp chocolate chips and let batter set for 5 minutes.
- Spray a large skillet with non-stick spray and heat on medium.
- After the batter sets and your pan is hot, pour batter onto pan (makes 3-4 pancakes) and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Pancakes are ready to flip when bubbles appear.
- Drizzle with 100% pure all natural maple syrup. Enjoy! 🙂